Thursday, January 27, 2011

Goodnight Soldier by Derek Clark




Derek Clark Song, Goodnight Soldier

3:29
From Derek Clark Website "I have been so touched by these courageous men and women that I had to write a song about my feelings. In the middle of the night and in a moment of tearful reflection, I couldn’t help but think, what if one of those soldiers were my Son, Daughter, Brother, Sister, Mom or Dad? My heart is full of gratitude for all of the relatives of soldiers that are fighting for our American dream. This song reflects my appreciation for this great country that I live in and the sacrifices of past and present Soldiers which have allowed me the Freedom and Liberty that I enjoy everyday. Their courage cannot be matched. Their Loyalty to Protect our Country is amazing. They fight to protect the Freedom of Americans they have never met. Many have fallen along this journey; they are the Heroes that are engraved in my soul. It is in pure humility that I salute them. I feel the need to let this song travel through the internet in hope of showing my Gratitude for OUR Troops. God Bless our Troops and God Bless America".

www.IWillNeverGiveUp.com
Gratefully, Derek Clark
YouTube link.

H/T Carol (roomie)

No comments: