Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fallen Hero Memorial Arrives in Broadway

From CJ:

CJ Fallen Hero Memorial Arrives in Broadway

November 19th, 2010 by CJ

I'm not going to play "I told you so" with this post (at least, I'll try). A lot of people have said and done a lot of very hurtful and dishonorable things to a lot of people, but especially Mr. Clayton Murwin. You can say all you want about me – your opinion about me means nothing to me. Rumor, rhetoric and innuendo have been the order of the day in a small town still dealing with the loss of one of its own, SPC Bucky Anderson, throwing around baseless accusations. The town became polarized along lines of emotion instead of rational thought on both sides. ...


There is a beautiful picture of the memorial, and more from CJ, here. Go read.

Good job, Clayton!!~

No comments: