Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two years on!



Assoluta Tranquillita is two years old today. Who'd a thunk it???!

Just over two years ago, I graduated from my 'backroom support' role on Tanker Bros. I will always be grateful to Master Gunner and Cav Tanker for opening up a whole new world to me.

At that time, I was adamant that the blogosphere did not need me to add to the noise out there, and was quite happy to sail off (quietly!) into the sunrise. A friend (or two...lol) had other ideas!

So here we are two years later, and I write on.

A HUGE thanks to my regular readers - all two of you!! (Not including DHS, the various military and government readers in that number..*gasp*) I couldn't do 'this' without you.

We write on!

4 comments:

K-Dubyah said...

Two years of some of the most important writing going on in the blog-o-sphere... I'm tickled pink, I tell ya.

*Raises glass* Here's to the Heroes Advocate!!

<3 ya Brat...but you know this.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Brat! You're a natural and I'm glad that two years ago you decided to take this leap into blogging.

Keep up the good work!

Love you,

Don and Pat

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Aunty Brat on your second anniersary!

Great reading and a must to do!

Janet - WV Angel

Findalis said...

Congrats! Here is to many more years to come!