Sunday, December 20, 2009

Music and Me: A Soldier's Silent Night

This one was sent to me by my pal Donna, who said:

Remember the Troops this holiday season

It says a SOLDIERS silent night, but it could be ANYONE wearing the uniform to protect and defend.

The holidays are right around the corner. Remember those Heroes in a far away land that aren't spending the holidays with their loved ones this year.


Say a little prayer for them and their families.

Donna
Proud Army Mom



Keeping all our troops, who are far from home, and their families, in my heart.

1 comment:

K-Dubyah said...

Aw Brat, no matter how many times I listen to this or read it, a huge lump starts in my throat, my eyes start to leak, and my heart breaks for those I know who won't be home this Christmas night.

Yet, there is immense pride and gratitude for each and every one of our Soldiers that have protected us and all our freedoms so that we may sleep undisturbed.

Thank you dear, for that reminder.

~LHP