Sunday, October 26, 2008

Every Day Heroes

Sgt. Montcalm





*Give me a BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Give me a U....yes, I mean YOU, Butch!! Can you hear me????? ;)
Give me a TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Give me a C
Give me an HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

*triple toe flip backward somersault double forward tuck
triple cartwheel and a BIIIIIIIIIIIG forward splits*

Watch out for flying pom poms BUUUUUUUUTCH!

And I chose this hero today because:

"Every soldier is one of our own. Every soldier's family is OUR family."

And this is especially true for THIS Sgt, and THIS family....

Thank YOU - and your family - for YOUR service! Thank you, from my heart.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Heyyyyy Butch!! I am late(so what else is new)...just found your mom's request for messages before you left. I know you had a wonderful time at the Packers game and your Mom was proud to stand beside you on that field(awesome). I want to thank you for your service and sacrifices to this great nation. You courage and dedication is truly an inspiration. Take care and May God Bless and protect you always!
Rhonda